Among the myriad list of things plaguing your organization, it is likely that regulation and production speed rank in the top 10. If you are subject to any of the new US federal end-to-end recordkeeping requirements, there are a host of problems you may need to solve, including:
- Constantly changing traceability requirements.
- Existing systems (and technologies) inhibiting your ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluid production environments driving up costs.
- Offline processing making it difficult to control and deliver quality results.
Maybe it is time to take a step back and look at how emerging technologies can solve your problems and streamline production processing by deploying an agile solution built from the ground up to support your processes. What if this can be done for a fraction of the cost of running your existing technologies?
Compliance with state, federal, and international production regulations can seem a never-ending moving target as issues are identified, and new regulations are released. Non-compliance with these regulations risks seizure, injunction, criminal prosecution, and fines in excess of $500,000. In addition, these regulations are often being applied to R&D departments that were previously unregulated. If your business is producing anything – from soup to pacemakers – traceability of raw materials, subcomponents, finished goods, and equipment is likely regulated.
Meeting these regulatory mandates with constrained budgets and resources can be an even bigger challenge, and the heavy-lift involved in modifying, maintaining, and operating today’s regimented software systems becomes more a hindrance than a help.
Staying ahead of these ever-changing mandates with time and resource constraints requires real technical agility leveraging state-of-the-art technologies that are available today and will remain cutting-edge into the future.
Built on the powerful Microsoft Power Platform, our Production Traceability accelerator can help you solve your technology problems while being highly agile and with a significantly lower cost than adding to or updating your MRP/ERP systems. This accelerator will enable you to:
- Deploy a truly mobile workforce (people, equipment & materials) across the facility leveraging mobile technologies and real-time notifications.
- Leverage integrated Artificial Intelligence technology to monitor production equipment and environmental data to support statistical process controls and trend predictions.
- Deploy the solution to support your environment and adapt the solution in days rather than months, as internal and external mandates change.
- Shift from reactive to proactive production management environment.
- Eliminate offline processing (spreadsheets, paper) and make information available to everyone who needs it in real-time, regardless of where they are within the facility or the world!
- Provide management with a real-time view of all production resource scheduling.